We are looking for a Front End Developer to join our team.
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Software engineering
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
If you think you fit the bill and would like to work with us, please fill out our application form. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published work, along with your application.
Job Type: Part Time